Account Executive (Sales)
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Want to work for a company where you can have a genuine impact, be
passionate about what you do, and work with a great team of people?
At FastSpring, we work hard while keeping a fun, collaborative, and
casual atmosphere. Headquartered in downtown Santa Barbara, our
offices are just a few minutes from great restaurants, shops and
the beach. If you're highly driven and want to work at an exciting,
fast-growing e-commerce and subscription management SaaS company,
consider joining the FastSpring team. We offer a dynamic work
environment, competitive compensation, equity, growth
opportunities, benefits, and more for the right candidate.
FastSpring is currently seeking a skilled, self-motivated, and
energetic Account Executive with a proven track record of sales
success, to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota.
The Account Executive will be responsible for applying an
understanding of FastSpring's e-commerce solution, sales
methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base,
while selling our solution. We're looking for a dynamic team-player
to work closely with potential clients, the FastSpring sales team,
and several internal operational groups to accelerate the sales
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and effectively
communicate the FastSpring solution value proposition.
- Identify and remove typical buying objections in prospect
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly lead
and sales quotas.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities through direct
prospecting, lead follow up and networking.
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either
inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing.
- Provide high-level demonstrations of FastSpring products via
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account
information within Salesforce.com
The right candidate must be self-motivated, proficient, and capable
of grasping the numerous facets of digital e-commerce technology.
The qualified individual would likely have the following:
Skills and Experience
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator. Strong written and
verbal skills required
- Self-starter capable of staying focused in a challenging,
high-pressure sales environment
- Strong selling, influence, and negotiation skills to set up
- Understanding of marketing and customer acquisition
- Ability to manage time effectively and work
- Working knowledge of web technologies and digital
- Skilled at negotiating business terms
- Experience working in a start-up environment or ability to work
in rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Bachelor's degree, marketing or business preferred
- 3+ years of on-quota sales experience; Salesforce, SaaS and
marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce.com to log, track and maintain
customer contact records.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products and online business
- A history of selling total solution automation
About the Company
FastSpring is the trusted ecommerce partner for companies that sell
software around the world. With FastSpring's full-service ecommerce
solution, you can sell more, compete big, and stay lean. Founded in
2005, FastSpring is a privately owned company headquartered in
Santa Barbara with offices in Nebraska and Amsterdam. For more
information, please visit https://www.fastspring.com.
FastSpring is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
employer. Candidates are considered for employment with FastSpring
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status
(specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled
veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed
forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other
classification protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: FastSpring, Santa Barbara , Account Executive (Sales), Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!