Immunology Sales Representative, Rheumatology - Santa Barbara
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 1, 2019
Are you passionate about making a remarkable impact on people's lives? Come join our team as an Immunology Sales Representative supporting Rheumatology. In this position, you will execute brand strategy, effectively handle your assigned territory and targeted accounts, and build strong customer relationships to improve short and long term sales performance. Across all of AbbVie, we place the patient in the center of any efforts and operate within AbbVie's business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, and marketing objectives in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Build pre-call plan using objectives and execute post-call evaluation to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action to close on every sales call.
- Anticipate and continuously seek to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges to build trusted customer relationships between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers to improve access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously work to anticipate customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers assigned and identify educational speakers. Basic:
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid presentation skills
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an experienced resource by all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong eye for business and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Identify customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers creative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers.
- Builds collaborative partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
- Leads by example; Consistently displays positive behaviors and peer mentoring through changing and challenging environments.
- Documented success in leadership and support role of increased responsibility at the district, region and/or organizational levels.
- Understands and uses findings to develop sales strategies
- Models AbbVie's Ways of Working.
- Required to satisfy all applicable health care industry rep (HCIR) credentialing requirements to gain & maintain entry into facilities and organizations in assigned territory. Must be in good standing and/or eligible to obtain these credentials. These HCIR credentialing requirements may include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens, proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases, fingerprinting & specific licenses required by states or cities. Preferred:
- Consistent and successful sales record within respective therapeutic areas.
- Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account based selling, training, managed health care or marketing preferred.
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries) Key Contacts in Your Position:
- External: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and others depending on brand plan
- Internal: District Sales Managers, in-field team members, Brand Plan partners, National Sales Managers, Business Unit Managers, Training, Customer Excellence Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled Travel:
Keywords: AbbVie, Santa Barbara , Immunology Sales Representative, Rheumatology - Santa Barbara, Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!