Networking Sales Specialist
Company: Citrix Systems
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 7, 2019
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
As a Networking Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and growing the market in your defined territory. You will be an essential element of our sales organization by planning, building, enabling and accelerating the sales engine for our application Networking product sets (NetScaler, Citrix SD WAN, Secured Unified Gated, Management & Analytics, and security solutions).
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key field representative to develop and drive sales pipeline for our Networking Solutions.
- Managing forecast, pipeline, and plan for achieving quarterly/annual quota
- Driving Citrix s Networking infrastructure solutions into leading Commercial and Enterprise businesses
- Providing regular communication with Sales and other teams to augment efforts and share support
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Citrix Networking solutions better
- Use specialty expertise to grow new opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
- 6-8 years of experience in direct sales
- Previous experience in selling Networking solutions
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- Hands-on experience in closing complex deals in new markets
- Extensive executive contacts within territory
- Travel as required
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques/processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals
- Deep passion for and understanding of the Networking Market and Hybrid Cloud Market
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Citrix solution strategy
- Ability to educate, persuade, and influence others with a proven ability to recruit new partner
Citrix provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with Citrix and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Citrix.
Our sales organization provides our clients with End to End Solutions without third party dependencies. We provide a complete Solutions Portfolio linking the mobile world people, data, and applications with the Cloud world. Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in Citrix. When you join our sales team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and energetic work environment.
Citrix is the cloud company that enables mobile workstyles powerful, new ways to connect with people and information on-demand from anywhere. As the workplace and workforce continues to rapidly evolve, our aspiration is to create a seamless continuum between work and life, so people are free to work whenever, wherever and however they choose.
With competitive pay and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Citrix and what we will offer you, visit our Life at Citrix page.
Working with Citrix puts you at the forefront of technology. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and really enjoy where you work, apply online for the Networking Sales Specialist position. Bring your career to Citrix, and let your talent take you virtually anywhere!
Keywords: Networking, ADC, Routing and Switching, Network security, account manager, account executive, sales, SDN, SD-WAN, WAN Optimization
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Keywords: Citrix Systems, Santa Barbara , Networking Sales Specialist, Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!