Account Executive (Sales)
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Want to work for a company where you can have a genuine impact, be passionate about what you do, and work with a great team of people? At FastSpring, we work hard while keeping a fun, collaborative, and casual atmosphere. Headquartered in downtown Santa Barbara, our offices are just a few minutes from great restaurants, shops and the beach. If you're highly driven and want to work at an exciting, fast-growing e-commerce and subscription management SaaS company, consider joining the FastSpring team. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, growth opportunities, benefits, and more for the right candidate.
FastSpring is currently seeking a skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Account Executive with a proven track record of sales success, to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota. The Account Executive will be responsible for applying an understanding of FastSprings e-commerce solution, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base, while selling our solution. Were looking for a dynamic team-player to work closely with potential clients, the FastSpring sales team, and several internal operational groups to accelerate the sales process.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and effectively communicate the FastSpring solution value proposition.
- Identify and remove typical buying objections in prospect discussions.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new customers.
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly lead and sales quotas.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up and networking.
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing.
- Provide high-level demonstrations of FastSpring products via video conference.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
The right candidate must be self-motivated, proficient, and capable of grasping the numerous facets of digital e-commerce technology. The qualified individual would likely have the following:
Skills and Experience
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator. Strong written and verbal skills required
- Self-starter capable of staying focused in a challenging, high-pressure sales environment
- Strong selling, influence, and negotiation skills to set up qualified appointments
- Understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Working knowledge of web technologies and digital e-commerce
- Skilled at negotiating business terms
- Experience working in a start-up environment or ability to work in rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Bachelors degree, marketing or business preferred
- 3+ years of on-quota sales experience; Salesforce, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce.com to log, track and maintain customer contact records.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products and online business tools
- A history of selling total solution automation
About the Company
With thousands of customers worldwide, FastSpring powers the digital economy with a cloud-based e-commerce & subscription management platform that helps software & SaaS companies monetize their products and services online, and on a global scale. FastSpring provides an end-to-end payment processing, merchandising & fulfillment solution for companies that sell desktop software, SaaS, video games, e-books and other digital products.
FastSpring is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with FastSpring without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: FastSpring, Santa Barbara , Account Executive (Sales), Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!