Unarmed Uniformed Security Agent
Company: Triumph Protection Group
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the
surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and
visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious
behavior and preventing vandalism, theft, or other criminal
behavior. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance
and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire
respect and authority as well as possess a high level of
observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining
excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and
problem-free. The Uniformed Unarmed Agent will protect people and
property from possible criminal activity.
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious
activities to local authorities.
- Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to
ensure the property is secure.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the
- Reasonably detains persons suspected of criminal activity until
law enforcement arrives.
- Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome
parties off the premises.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Security guard training certification required (for specific
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and
mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
- Physically able to capture and detain individuals if
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and monitoring surveillance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Triumph Protection Group Key Attributes:
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company
Triumph Protection Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws. Triumph believes that
diversity leads to strength. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Full-Time or Part-Time
8,10, 12 hr shifts available
Keywords: Triumph Protection Group, Santa Barbara , Unarmed Uniformed Security Agent, Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!