Agent - Security/PM Shift
Company: Hotel Californian
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Hotel Californian fosters a creative, entrepreneurial, and
energetic work environment. We value passionate people who love to
be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall
success of the hotel. We strive to create a workplace culture that
values family, work-life balance, and community. We help develop
our teams and provide support for them to grow their careers with
our organization. Our Talent is proud to work here.
JOB SUMMARY: The Security Agent/PM Shift is responsible for the
safeguarding of hotel property, assets, guests, associates, and
visitors. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the
property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security
risks and undesirable conditions
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to,
safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life
- Responsible for key inventory and distribution
- Promote safe work practices
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation,
- Assisting sick and injured associates and guests.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest
issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Working special events and private parties
- Practice safe driving while operating in a company or guest
vehicle SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Specialized
police or security training preferred.
- Two years of experience in related security position.
Hospitality and/or luxury setting experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service/communication skills to
work with guests.
- Requires ability to use property's computer and systems to
record, store and analyze information.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of
- Valid drivers' license in good standing with clean driving
- Flexible work schedule including holidays and weekends
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable
accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the safety or
health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Note: The responsibilities associated with this job could change
from time to time in accordance with Hotel Californian's business
needs. As a team player, I may be required to perform additional
and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
Foley Entertainment Group, LLC. is an equal employment/affirmative
action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the
employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail
to ...@vegasgoldenknights.com to let us know the nature of your
request. This employer participates in E-Verify
EOE/AA/Disabled/Vets Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. Associated topics:
canine detection, countermeasure, monitor, patrol, safety report,
school, secure, surveillance, tsa, university
Keywords: Hotel Californian, Santa Barbara , Agent - Security/PM Shift, Sales , Summerland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!