Part-Time Armed Residential Security Team Agent
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 10, 2022
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Executive Protection Professionals and today hold positions on our
senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision
coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs,
company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today! The
Part-Time Armed RST Agent is responsible for the life and safety of
the principal(s) and physical security of the property. This
position requires the ability to work 8 to 12-hour shifts on days,
nights, weekends and holidays.Responsibilities:
- Monitor and interact with principal(s), clients, staff and
- Implement security access control, escort procedures and
maintain entry logs.
- Monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms and
cameras to identify and resolve security risks.
- Successful completion of annual and/or sustainment training
- Respond to emergent and non-emergent incidents to include
verbal de-escalation, use of non-lethal force, deadly force and
rendering appropriate medical attention. Coordinate contingency
plans and emergency medical response for security incidents with
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential
information of the company and the client and principal(s).
- Ability to multi-task and work in an organized, efficient and
- Ability to work irregular or extended hours with an
ever-changing schedule. Typical schedules include overtime, nights,
holidays and weekends on a regular basis. Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years of combined experience in relevant private
security, law enforcement or military service required.
- Must have proficiency with the firearm used in support of the
- Experience securely transporting clients in all types of ground
vehicle operations is preferred.
- California Exposed Firearm Permit and Guard Card is
- CPR certification
- Clean driving record Compensation & Benefits:$30 per hour:
Based on experience, training and other related
qualificationsAllied Universal offers industry leading benefits,
which are available to all full-time employees:
- Free employee life insurance
- Industry leading training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement & relocation opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance Allied Universal
provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and
businesses within our local communities, and is North Americas
leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers
high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on
their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Santa Barbara , Part-Time Armed Residential Security Team Agent, Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!