Senior Sales Manager
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: November 19, 2021
T o support HHM's vision of being recognized by our customers as
the best in our business through ensuring a culture based on the
five values. Our five values serve as a daily compass and will
continue to guide our growth into the future. Overview To support
HHM's vision of being recognized by our customers as the best in
our business through ensuring a culture based on the five values.
Our five values serve as a daily compass and will continue to guide
our growth into the future. Property Director of Sales - Area
Director of Sales - Regional Director of Sales Essential Job
- Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit
past and new business ensuring all revenue goals are achieved or
- Proactive solicitation of group, business travel, leisure and
- Promptly and effectively responds to telephone inquiries and
- Understands the overall market: (Competitors' SWOT, economic
trends, supply and demand etc).
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling to close on
business and negotiate contracts.
- Conducts site inspections including walk-in requests.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business
booked (e.g., all customer correspondence, generating group resume
for internal distribution, ensure billing accuracy, etc).
- Interacts with in-house guests to uncover future opportunities
and potential referrals.
- Handles guest concerns and obstacles.
- Runs daily arrivals report and executes appropriate welcome
notes and/or amenities.
- Plays an active role in industry affiliations.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best
possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and
- Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and
closing are complete and documented.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase
customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel ,and
- Represent hotel at trade shows and industry events.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Perform other duties as requested by management Position
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or related
- Proven track record in sales required and previous hospitality
sales experience preferred. Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on
holidays and weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds,
bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Moderate travel between hotel and client's locations required.
What We Believe People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve -
Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It About Us Hotel Milo takes
inspiration from Santa Barbara's most prolific hotelier, Milo
Potter, whose magnificent Potter Hotel put this picturesque coastal
destination on the map. One of the most centrally located beach
hotels in Santa Barbara, Hotel Milo's lovely 2.5-acre property
includes Ambassador Park, a beautiful lawn framed by iconic
California palm trees that once served as the grand entrance to the
Potter Hotel. Built in the traditional Spanish-style architecture
that reflects this city's rich colonial history, this classic Santa
Barbara hotel steps from the beach features 122 charming
guestrooms, as well as a beautiful courtyard with outdoor pools and
gardens. HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national
origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other group
protected by law.
Keywords: HHM, Santa Barbara , Senior Sales Manager, Sales , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!