Financial Analyst/ Accountant
Company: Bruker Corporation
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Log back in!
FINANCIAL ANALYST/ ACCOUNTANT
Job Locations US-CA-Santa Barbara - US-AZ-Tucson - US-CA-Camarillo
Posted Date 1 month ago(1/11/2019 10:09 AM)
# of Openings
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Six month temporary accounting and finance assignment for the BNS/BSEMI Divisions. Works with the BNS Controller and BNANO EVP of Finance to provide financial analyses and accounting support to meet required reporting requirements.
* Updates monthly forecast models consistent with the detailed BNANO financial reporting methodology
* Provides monthly update of sales, booking and accounting data - communicates results to BNS/BSEMI management
* Meet all monthly financial close deadlines and submitting accurate results to financial management
* Provide required data for Monthly Forecast Calls including updated P&L forecast, updated bookings and revenue forecasts
* Provides monthly updates of the spending forecast.
* Provides supporting documentation for month end closing activities as required
* Updates inventory reporting and analysis templates
* Follows up on outstanding accounts receivable payments
* Provides timely response for ad hoc financial analyses as required, including gross margin analysis of pricing, product cost and mix
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
* Working knowledge of the cost accounting, inventory reporting and controls
* Solid analytical and cost accounting skills with excellent attention to detail
* Strong PC skills using, but not limited to, Microsoft Suite products
A Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required, with a minimum of 5 years of experience. SAP experience is a plus.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Santa Barbara , Financial Analyst/ Accountant, Professions , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!