Senior Research Analyst
Company: Truven Health Analytics
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 19, 2023
IBM Watson Health is working to enhance, scale, and accelerate
human expertise -across the domains of health, human services,
workforce services and social security, -to help people live
healthier, more productive lives. It is pioneering the use of
cognitive -technologies that understand, reason and learn to help
social program organizations -unlock the potential of data and
analytics to improve service delivery. Government health and human
services -- -Bringing the power of technology to improve the value
of health and human services, help lower costs, and have a
meaningful impact on peoples' lives. Search US IBM Careers for
openings today! -http://bit.ly/USIBMCareers Job Description The -
Senior Research Analyst will provide extensive analytic, research,
and - client support as part of a team that delivers health care
information - and consulting services to government or commercial
clients. The Senior - Research Analyst not only has accountability
for significant support of - the research project but also
supplements project management activities, - provides input into
the development of new business proposals, mentors - junior staff,
and assists with other on-going project work as needed.
- Develop Analysis Plan and file specifications for review by
Research Leaders and other members of project team. Work with
Programmer/Analyst on most effective way to implement complex
- Contribute -to client deliverables including interpretation of
results, reports, technical memoranda, posters, presentations, and
- Support the development of new proposals.
- Direct -more junior Research Analyst and Research Assistant
staff to extract data from various sources to support the
development of research proposals, project analysis plans, project
specifications, and client deliverables.
- Work closely with project team members to complete research
projects that will meet clients' needs.
- Mentor more junior members of the Research team; lead training
and orientation sessions for new hires.QualificationsRequired
Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years previous healthcare industry and/or quantitative work
experience related to health research.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate with individuals at various levels within the
organization and external clients in a leadership capacity.
- Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening
skills; superior attention to detail.
- Proven project management and consensus building
- Time management skills for managing multiple individual and
team tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated
- Expert experience using Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel,
Access, and PowerPoint.Preferred Technical and Professional
- Previous work history with administrative claims, survey data,
or other patient level data preferred.
- Healthcare Inpatient/Outpatient Provider Processes
- Healthcare Information Systems knowledge
- Familiar with healthcare regulatory affairs, government
- PMP certificationRequired Education
- Bachelor's DegreePreferred Education
- Master's DegreeAdditional InformationWe seek talented,
qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race,
gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability,
age, or any other protected classification under country or local
law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS),
the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2015 fiscal year (October 1,
2014-September 30, 2015).All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Truven Health Analytics, Santa Barbara , Senior Research Analyst, Professions , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!