Production Control Analyst I (on-site)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: November 24, 2022
United States of America
CA749: Goleta 44 Castilian Bldg B08 44 Castilian Drive Building
B08, Goleta, CA, 93117 USA
Position Role Type:
Responsible for Material Planning and Production Control functions.
Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of manual and automated
material requirements planning (MRP) instruments, and production
order releases using time-phased concepts.
Relocation assistance not available.
* Leverage MRP to determine material requirements.
* Release purchase requisitions to Supply Chain to initiate
material replenishment of procured materials.
* Analyze supportive raw material positions.
* Prepare reports and status manufacturing progress within an
Integrated Product Team (IPT) atmosphere.
* Request material from the warehouse to kit to next higher
* Release work orders; tracking sub-assemblies and top level
assemblies through multiple production centers on the Goleta
* Analyze work-in-process (WIP) to evaluate program position.
* Set material and assembly priorities with factory management,
product management, and program management to ensure adherence to
Master Production Schedule (MPS).
* Coordinate efforts with quality, manufacturing engineering and
other support groups to process discrepant material in a timely
* Facilitate outbound end of month shipments to customers with the
* Work is roughly 65% independent contribution & 35% collaborative
with the team and internal customers.
* The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
* U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible
for a security clearance.
* This position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year
of start date.
* This position requires the ability to access systems that contain
information restricted to U.S. Citizens based on certain Federal
Government contractual requirements.
* This position requires access to export-controlled Technical
Information, hardware, software, and/or services that is restricted
to U.S. Citizens.
This position requires 12 months or less of relevant professional
work experience (excluding internships)
* Excellent Microsoft Excel capabilities.
* Excellent oral & written communication skills.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational
* Prior exposure to SAP or like MRP system
* Knowledge of production, material control, and manufacturing
* Prior exposure to a manufacturing or distribution center
* Degree with an emphasis in Supply Chain Management, or
* Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial
transcript when applying)
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited academic institution.
* Requires theoretical knowledge typically obtained through
University Degree. Limited to some knowledge of RTX
* Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience
and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Engineering/Other
* Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering
or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant
experience unless prohibited by
* local laws/regulations.
ERIP award eligible:
* Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently
within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral
Award for submitting a referral RMD and RI&S roles. All
eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral
We Offer Great Benefits:
* Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term
disability, 401k, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education
assistance, paid time off and holidays
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Santa Barbara , Production Control Analyst I (on-site), Professions , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!