Construction Special Inspector
Company: EARTH SYSTEMS PACIFIC
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Earth Systems provides a wide variety of services including
geotechnical engineering, geology and hydrogeology, construction
materials testing and inspection, and soils and materials
laboratory testing. Earth Systems is founded on our people and has
more than 50 years of experience working in communities throughout
California. Earth Systems has an opening for a Construction Special
Inspector in our Santa Barbara office. Qualifications: Must have
any one or combination of the following certifications
- ICC Certified Special Inspectors for Reinforced Concrete
- ICC Certified Special Inspectors for Structural Masonry
- ICC Certified Special Inspectors for Fireproofing
- ICC Certified Special Inspectors for Pre-stressed Concrete
- AWS CWI Certified Welding Inspectors
- NDT Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fieldwork and observation related to concrete and masonry
- Sampling, field testing, and special inspection of concrete and
masonry, as well as related components such as reinforcing steel,
epoxy bolts, anchors, etc.
- Prepare special inspection reports which include daily field
reports and formal reports in accordance with Earth Systems' report
protocols and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned as needed
- Nuclear testing gauge, ACI, ICC, DSA, and AWS certifications
are strongly preferred.
- Prior past experience working in a Geotechnical environment a
- Must be familiar with Microsoft programs.
- Math, analytical, and writing skills are required, and be
willing to learn by doing.
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving
- Prevailing Wage opportunities are available. Employment
conditioned upon the satisfactory completion of a background check,
review of Motor Vehicle Records, drug screening, and a medical
evaluation appropriate to the position. We offer a competitive
salary and benefit plan including medical, vision, dental, life
insurance, generous PTO, paid holidays, and 401(k) retirement plan
with employer matching. Earth Systems provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. PM20Requirements:
Keywords: EARTH SYSTEMS PACIFIC, Santa Barbara , Construction Special Inspector, Professions , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!