Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: August 3, 2022
- Rework/repair of PCBAs and Debug of PCBA s.
- Soldering electrical components on PCBA s
- Prepare cable assembly.
- Create custom cables and connectors and associated drawing
- Carry out the Assembly of test fixtures.
- Execute PCBA level and module level tests per
- Electrical Technician services to be executed on-site
- Electro-mechanical test fixture building and debug
- Reviewing electrical drawings, layouts, and schematics
- Work with Lab equipment such as DMM s, Oscilloscopes, Probes,
Thermal couples, thermal chamber, etc
- Implementation of 6S in lab areas
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Santa Barbara , Lab Technician, Professions , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!