Business Analyst Manager
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Requisition ID: 50664 - Title: Business Analyst Manager -
Service & Repair - Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) - Location: Santa
Barbara, CA We are seeking a -Business Analyst Manager -for our
beautiful Santa Barbara, CA location to drive process improvement
projects focused on cost and labor savings. - Ideal candidate has
proven success managing -system implementation projects through the
utilization of project management systems such as Workfront.
Experience leading process improvement projects and a Six Sigma
certification highly preferred. - Must have strong collaborative,
communication, and presentation skills. - Qualified candidates have
a bachelor's degree and a minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Must be able to travel up to 20%. - This is a great opportunity to
further enhance the following skills!
- Process improvement project management experience in a matrix
- Leading business initiatives and developing optimization
strategies. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business
capabilities by developing and implementing solutions.
- Identify areas of improvement and manage process improvements
projects to support innovation and remain competitive within the
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop
- Benchmark current and future processes against best industry
- Work with cross-functional team members and managers to ensure
enterprise level projects are successful.
- Develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of
- Develop and manage internal project plans, monitor performance,
and report status to leadership. -
- Identify technical functionality that aligns with desired new
- Mentor, coach, and train team members to meet department goals
and support their professional development.
- Manage training and processes to ensure compliance of all
quality policy/system items that are applicable to the
- Up to 20% travel required. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business,
Engineering, or related field.
- Five years relevant experience required.
- Previous involvement or knowledge in the deployment or
optimization of systems preferred.
- Previous position in Medical Device industry preferred.
- Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in
a matrix structure preferred.
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools and/or
Lean or Six Sigma certification preferred. Knowledge and Skill
Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the
organization up to the senior management level required.
- Knowledge of several business functions and related software
applications such as SAP or Oracle preferred.
- Understanding of the major functions in a global organization
- Experience working with project management programs such as
Workfront preferred. Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills: - Use
of typical office equipment. - Proficient with Microsoft Office
programs including intermediate Excel skills. About Arthrex Arthrex
Inc., a privately held company headquartered in Naples, Florida, is
a global leader in orthopedic surgical device design, research,
manufacturing and medical education committed to one mission:
Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better---. Arthrex has
pioneered the field of arthroscopy and sports medicine and
innovates more than 1,000 new products and procedures every year to
advance minimally invasive orthopedics worldwide. Our core value is
Making People Better. As a leading health care technology
innovator, we are committed to making people's lives better. The
contributions we make to science and medicine have the potential to
get a star athlete back in the game or improve the quality of
someone's life. It's truly meaningful work. Making People Better
also signifies our corporate social responsibility and commitment
to employees and communities. We make employees' lives better
through job security, educational and professional growth
opportunities, unique benefits and amenities, and modern facilities
that promote a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere of collaboration,
mutual respect and camaraderie. We also make important economic and
philanthropic contributions to the communities we serve. As a
certified Great Place to Work - and one of the country's Best
Workplaces for Manufacturing and Production, Arthrex is proud of
its award-winning, family business culture. With more than 6,000
employees around the world, we are growing and looking for
candidates who champion our Arthrex Proud values of Innovation,
Integrity, Dedication, Teamwork and Competitive Spirit. We invite
you to explore our numerous exceptional benefits at
careers.arthrex.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.Job Requirements: -
Keywords: Arthrex, Santa Barbara , Business Analyst Manager, Professions , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!