Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision Products
Company: Oculus Search Partners
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision Products Goleta, CA
Summary of the Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision Products:
A Maintenance Engineer with experience in working on with solid PLC
programming, electrical, and mechanical troubleshooting skills is
required for one of our long term clients in California. This
company works for cutting edge advanced safety and ADAS
technologies. In this role you will be responsible for maintenance
engineering for night vision product production. While working on
this position, you will also deploy production station vision
system and PLC programs and will coordinate with users for the
deployment of new PLC code releases. If you have solid mechanical,
electrical and leadership skills along with the experience in
maintenance engineering of high-volume, high-quality
electro-mechanical automotive products and manufacturing processes,
then this position is well suited toi you. -- -- Responsibilities
of the Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision Products:
- Responsible for maintenance engineering for night vision
- Conceptualizes, develops, validates and implements new
production stations, processes and equipment - automated and
semi-automated assembly operations, screwdrivers, vision cameras,
leak testers, thermal chambers, label printers, servos, linear
actuators, sensors, vision systems, scanners, encoders, etc.
- Responsible for primary production station ownership and
support; maintains, troubleshoots, improves and optimizes current
production lines, stations, processes and equipment:
- Maintains through total productive maintenance, preventative
maintenance, measurement systems analyses
(calibrations/verifications, gage repeatability and
reproducibility); maintenance instructions, training, maintenance
- Problem solves through root cause analyses and 8D
- Owns and maintains NV production spare parts inventories
- Develops and refines production station vision systems, PLC
software and traceability system, limits as needed for continuous
improvement, corrective action, and/or sequence changes to
accommodate new hardware or software product versions; fundamental
- Develops and implements station and traceability system
- Deploys production station vision system and PLC programs;
coordinates with users the deployment of new PLC code releases.
Controls production station PLC code revisions.
- Investigates production station fallout to identify systematic
cause and drive continuous improvement and corrective actions.
- Participates in cross-functional production team to meet daily
and weekly production demands.
Qualifications of the Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision Products:
- Bachelor---s Degree in industrial, manufacturing, electrical or
- 8+ years of experience in production machine maintenance,
troubleshooting, and installation.
- Proven ability to program and troubleshoot PLCs (AB and/or
Omron PLC preferred)
- Must have mechanical and electroncal skills, understand
computer hardware and be proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience in vision systems is preferred--
- Proven ability to develop new practices to build
- Someone who enjoys firefighting, with the adaptability and cool
- Manufacturing execution system experience preferred. --
Compensation of the Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision
Salary Range: $100K-$120K/year, depending on experience
Travel:-- As and when required
Relocation Assistance:-- Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship:-- H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be
Keywords: Oculus Search Partners, Santa Barbara , Maintenance Engineer - Night Vision Products, Professions , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!