- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and
appealing property .
- Attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor
appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and
staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform
- Mow, weed , and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Conduct irrigation systems repairs.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive
maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of direct technical work experience in applicable
areas, including irrigation repairs, plumbing, electrical,
carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all