QA Test Lead
Company: Partner's Consulting, Inc.
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: October 25, 2018
Title: QA Test LeadLocation: Santa Barbara, CAType: Contract with Remote option Partner's Consulting is the first and only woman-owned project leadership company that helps enterprises meet the changing demands of technology. We identify project leaders with the experience and talent to drive large-scale technology initiatives for our clients. As a market leader committed to partnering for mutual success, we offer competitive benefits, including employer contributions towards healthcare and 401K packages, as well as the tools, resources and support our consultants need from us to be successful. DescriptionOur client is seeking a QA Test Lead to be responsible for executing an end-to-end test plan, managing the activities within the plan to ensure that all objectives are met and the solution works as expected. You will be responsible for a Test Team of 5 and backend automated/ manual testing, testing in parallel and converting historical data. The solution will be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems. You will be responsible for documenting the test results and leading the acceptance testing for enterprise and non-enterprise projects. You will have had prior experience leading testing for very large projects. You will be involved in a platform implementation. Key Accountabilities:
- Reviews functional requirements and technical specifications with Project Management and Development staff to ensure full understanding of deliverables.
- Ensures that deliverables meet the functional and technical specifications and requirements.
- Writes test plans based on functional and technical specifications.
- Conducts testing sessions with Project Management staff and team members.
- Documents test outcomes.
- Coordinates and facilitates test plan reviews with team members, including development and project management.
- Isolates, replicates and reports defects and verifies defect fixes as necessary.
- Participates in post-production review sessions to define improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates and supports the efforts of the Enterprise Project Management Office, including development and implementation of new project management tools and templates for more effective project management activities, assisting and educating Department Project Leads in project management activities, including the use of project templates. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Quality Assurance Testing Lead role that utilized a structured project management process.
- Experience supporting the implementation and testing of healthcare systems for process improvement.
- Prior experience as a Lead Tester for large projects.
- Automated testing experience.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with System Testing/ Unit Testing, UAT, and Parallel Testing.
- Backend Scripting experience required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a plus.
- Prior experience or knowledge in Provider Credentialing is a plus.
- Experience in analysis and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Established experience in the creation and documentation of test cases and test plans.
- Proficient in the MS Suite of software and have intermediate-advances skills in Excel.
- Established experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), programming processes and technical specifications.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience working with Oracle and SQL Server database systems strongly preferred.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, to resolve problems, and to make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities of technical issues.
- Ability to understand and create test plans and cases based on written and verbal specifications.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables - ability to identify defects quickly.
- A good understanding of healthcare business processes. Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at . - provided by Dice QA Test Lead, QA Tester, Test Lead, Platform Implementation, Quality Assurance, Testing Lead, Lead Tester, Automated Testing, Backend Scripting, System Testing, Healthcare, Provider Credentialing
Keywords: Partner's Consulting, Inc., Santa Barbara , QA Test Lead, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!