Patient Care Coordinator
Company: Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who enjoys
sales, marketing, and working with young and highly successful
professionals? Then keep on reading! - We are seeking a friendly
and outgoing Patient Care Coordinator to be the face of this
extremely busy practice. As the first point of contact, you will be
responsible for handling front office services and ensuring that
patients receive high-quality care in a timely manner. -
Responsibilities/Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, coordinate referrals, and
manage patient records.
- Collaborate with members of the healthcare team to develop and
implement treatment care plans for patients.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in training programs as
- At least 2 years of experience in a healthcare or office
setting preferred -
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal
- Proficiency with electronic medical records and computer
literacy. What's in it for you?! Not only will you be taking your
career to the next level with an amazing company, but we are also
offering an extremely competitive compensation package. So, if you
are compassionate and can provide exceptional customer service,
then we want you! HHR will disclose details in further
conversation. Contact us today! ** This application and its
contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate
information is NOT forwarded to any employer without the
candidate's permission. The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don't limit your career search! -Hearing Healthcare Recruiters
represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present
open positions from across the industry rather than from a single
- Our service comes to you at -no charge -and -your
confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the
hiring authorities so -we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States
and Canada that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process
with frequent follow-ups.
- Nearly 25 years of experience working in the hearing industry -
we know the ins and outs!! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love
to serve as your primary source for outstanding employment
opportunities across the United States. Hearing Healthcare
Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that
focuses exclusively on the hearing industry. We work with Academia,
Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing
Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives,
Private Practices, and Retail Dispensaries. George Mathis, owner
and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing
industry as a manufacturer's representative and brings an intimate
knowledge of the hearing industry to the recruiting process. Please
note that our service comes to candidates at no charge,
confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor
you through the entire process. Let's start a conversation -
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.277.6014 (Pacific Time Zone)
Keywords: Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC, Santa Barbara , Patient Care Coordinator, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...