Runner - Blackbird
Company: Hotel Californian
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hotel Californian fosters a creative, entrepreneurial, and
energetic work environment. We value passionate people who love to
be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall
success of the hotel. We strive to create a workplace culture that
values family, work-life balance, and community. We help develop
our teams and provide support for them to grow their careers with
our organization. Our Talent is proud to work here.
- Assures that every item on the order is ready and on the tray
- Makes sure all condiments are accompanying each order
- Works diligently to avoid breakage and loss
- Notifies server of guest needs
- Completes all opening, on-going and closing side work and
manager on duty as signed off on work
- Stocks/restocks appropriate linens for service
- Stocks/restocks work stations with appropriate plates and
- Informs server of any potential guest issues
- Provides general hotel information for guests
- Checks each plate of food to be correct as ordered by the guest
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned
tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any rules, regulations and
internal controls applicable to position.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall
property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned. SKILLS AND
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with
guests, management and co-workers, with the ability to answer guest
questions and describe menu items.
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention on guest needs to
deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and
- Possess basic food & service knowledge
- Previous experience in hospitality a plus
- Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
and holidays QUALIFICATION:
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable
accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the safety or
health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Note: The responsibilities associated with this job could change
from time to time in accordance with Hotel Californian's business
needs. As a team player, I may be required to perform additional
and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
Foley Entertainment Group, LLC. is an equal employment/affirmative
action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the
employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail
to ...@vegasgoldenknights.com to let us know the nature of your
request. This employer participates in E-Verify
EOE/AA/Disabled/Vets Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. Associated topics:
ayudante de mesera, busboy, clear dirty, clear table, delivery,
delivery driver, food delivery, resetting table, runner, runner
Keywords: Hotel Californian, Santa Barbara , Runner - Blackbird, Other , Carpinteria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!