Company: Covenant Living Communities
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is
seeking an Activities Aide. This position helps the Activity
Department in the accountability of planning, coordinating and
implementing the activity program for all residents on a daily
basis to meet their individual needs and interests.In this role,
the Activities Aide will create joy and peace of mind for our
seniors in skilled nursing. Duties include:
- Assist, lead and participate in activities as assigned in the
skilled nursing facility.
- Maintain contact with room-bound patients in the Health
Facility to provide for their special needs.
- Maintain and circulate the library cart and recorded tapes in
the health Facility when assigned.
- Maintain daily charting of participation of residents.
- Develop and produce materials and bulletin boards appropriate
for promoting activities in all levels of care as assigned.
- Organize, clean and maintain activity supplies and storage
areas as needed.The ideal candidate will have:
- High School education, required.
- one weekend day availability
- Mobility to push wheelchairs and engage in light physical
- Ability to read and write English in order to maintain proper
records, as well as, must be able to communicate effectively in
English with residents and staff, required.
- Artistic ability and creative talentFor full time employees, we
offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Santa Barbara , Activity Assistant, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!