Bilingual Therapist Great Beginnings Team
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Licensed clinicians are eligible for up to $50,000 in student loan
forgiveness because CALM is an NHSC approved site. This is an
in-person position.CALM is seeking bilingual therapists to join its
Great Beginnings Team. As part of the Great Beginnings Team, you
will provide prevention, early intervention and treatment to
families and caregivers with children prenatally through age nine.
The program services support caregiver mental health, enhance
healthy attachment, increase positive parenting, and reduce the
impact of toxic stress. Bilingual Therapist Major
- Create a treatment plan with measurable and observable goals in
collaboration with supervisor, client and caregivers.
- Complete clinical assessment with clients to assess their
strengths and needs from a clinical perspective.
- Provide developmentally appropriate therapeutic interventions
for children and families. Therapy services are often provided
during after-school and evening hours when most convenient for
- Coordinate with other agencies when appropriate to implement
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with parents,
families, and clients.
- Document all client, family and case management that meet
Medi-Cal documentation standards.
Bilingual Therapist Education and/or Experience:MFT Intern, ASW, or
licensed therapist, from an accredited university or college, or
Psychological Assistant.Knowledge of HIPAA regulations. Experience
working with complex issues surrounding children and families
preferred. Experience working with Trauma Focused Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy Model preferred. Previous experience working in
the nonprofit sector and training in Medi-Cal documentation
standards highly desirable.Bilingual Therapist Qualifications:
- Bilingual required.
- Strong verbal/written communication, analytical, and
- Able to work in busy environment, under pressure, without
compromising accuracy, attention to detail or courtesy to staff and
- Able to prioritize competing responsibilities, with effective
time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate mature judgment, initiative and critical
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing team member and supportive
- Flexibility, organization and can-do attitude.
- Must have respect for confidentiality; ability to work with
discretion and integrity.
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and
- Must have valid CA drivers' license, clean DMV, and criminal
record clearance from DOJ.CALM Benefits:Our benefits package
includes a competitive salary with hourly compensation ranging from
$30 to $42 dependent on experience and education. Benefits include
100% Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance for
employees plus partial benefits for dependent family members, 12
paid holidays, generous vacation time and sick days and a 403(b) 3%
matching program.TO APPLY:Qualified, interested candidates are
asked to submit a resume and cover letter.PI200389740
Keywords: CALM, Santa Barbara , Bilingual Therapist Great Beginnings Team, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!