Marketo Operations Specialist
Company: PlanMember Financial Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2022
As a Marketo Operations Specialist you are a key member of the
PlanMember Marketing team, working with our Marketo Marketing
Automation platform and MarTech stack while delivering consulting,
designing, building, analyzing, and optimizing of B2B and B2C
Your Marketing Automation efforts will be coordinated with the
Digital Marketing Manager who manages our Marketo instance. You
will collaborate with the PlanMember Marketing team, and support
the sales teams in their Marketing Automation needs. If you're a
self-starter, resourceful, motivated, and comfortable with shifting
priorities, with excellent communication and collaboration skills,
we encourage you to apply!
Here is a taste of what you will be doing:
- Email program build and execution in Marketo & SalesForce,
including the planning, user segmentation, reporting and
optimization of operational programs, webinars, newsletters,
engagement campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages, and
- Develop, monitor, test and optimize Marketo programs for all
stages of the marketing and sales funnels.
- Work cross-functionally with Channel, CRM, Sales and other
inter-departmental stakeholders to ensure client and prospect
communications are delivered accurately, to the right contacts, and
in a timely manner.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the automation and
improvement of data integrity and data management initiatives,
including segmentation and analysis, audience management, and lead
- Manage project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as
planned and that campaigns are executed on time, from scheduling to
design, production and distribution.
- Ensure quality control measures are implemented in the
execution of marketing automation campaigns. This includes
improving existing and developing new QC measures.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in Marketing Automation
system maintenance, configuration, improvements and implementation
of best practices.
- Perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to
productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and
- Work with PlanMember's MarTech stack, including Marketo,
SalesForce, ZoomInfo, WordPress, Litmus, NeverBounce, Moz and
- Create and deliver reporting of KPI's, analyze campaign
performance, make recommendations and implement improvements.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing best practices,
including email and marketing industry standards, CCPA, GDPR,
CAN-SPAM laws, content creation, audience segmentation and
targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign
- Support performance marketing initiatives including lead
scoring, attribution, segmentation and analytics.
- Competencies Required
- Demonstrated expertise in database management; audience
segmentation and scoring; setup, testing, launching and optimizing
campaigns and programs; and reporting on campaign analytics
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- A track record of success with marketing activities including
audience segementation, landing pages, email design, configuring
nurture tracks and promoting events
- Knowledge of landing page and email best practices; experience
with HTML, CSS, and Apache (velocity scripting), specifically in
relation to Marketo program, email, and landing page template
- Superb communication, organization, problem-solving and
You must have:--- Marketo Certified Expert Certification--- 3+
years of experience in Marketing Automation and successful campaign
development & execution
This is a full time Exempt position. On-Site at our headquarters in
Carpinteria, CA is preferred, however open to hybrid or remote.
Must live within two hours of headquarters.
Keywords: PlanMember Financial Corporation, Santa Barbara , Marketo Operations Specialist, Other , Carpinteria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!