IP Registered Nurse RN, Rehab
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Positions: Registered Nurse RN RehabCareRev is the future of
work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks
away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and
pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy!---Requirements
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care or
rehabilitation setting. Must be current and within the past year.
Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Must have current AHA BLS certification
- Familiarity with caring for patients recovering from the
following conditions is preferred: spinal cord injury, brain
injury, stroke, neurological disorders, parkinson's disease,
amputation, wounds, respiratory failure, cardiopulmonary
conditions, orthopedic conditions
- Must pass background check, have current nursing license and be
in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---
Keywords: CareRev, Santa Barbara , IP Registered Nurse RN, Rehab, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!