Senior RF Filter Designer
Company: PER International
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are looking for a Senior RF Filter Designer to be part of a
leading company (Murata Manufacturing Company) in RF filter design
transforming the market for RF front-ends(RFFE) and disrupting the
RFFE supply chain by enabling customers and partners to deliver 5G
filters designed using its WaveX--- software tools platform.
WaveX--- allows the company's customers to capitalize on the
company's robust IP portfolio and extensive service offerings.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Use commercial circuit analysis and physical modeling tools as
well as custom software packages to design and analyze RF
- Direct RF measurement analysis by generating test plans and
- Produce RF engineering reports with a clear conclusion/summary
and next steps
- Drive software tool development efforts to improve design
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Senior or Staff engineer level with related experience 5 years
after B.S., 3 years after M.S., or 2 years after Ph.D.
- Experienced with acoustics filter and/or other filter
- Strong written and verbal English skills to support complex
- Ability to work well in a small group environment with
excellent communication skills
- Willingness to jump in and take on new tasks to support the
- Capable of leading projects and supporting top management
For your opportunity to advance, kindly send your cv to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Keywords: PER International, Santa Barbara , Senior RF Filter Designer, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!