Sushi - Clerk
Company: Bristol Farms
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who Is Bristol Farms?
Since opening our first market in Rolling Hills, CA, Bristol Farms
has brought people together around a love for cooking and sharing
delicious food. We have worked to create a community of curious
foodies - people who enjoyed exploring the aisles and discovering
new and exciting ingredients. We know that in order to achieve this
goal, we must provide the freshest, highest-quality, locally
sourced meat, seafood and produce, compliment it with an awesome
array of groceries in each aisle and create an extraordinary
experience for each and every guest.
To create that experience, we rely on our amazing team members and
leaders to provide extraordinary service; to create a fun,
interactive and engaging environment where we invite the guest to
participate in the experience.
We seek out team members who not only enjoy food but are passionate
about it. Team Members who thrive in a fast-paced environment and
can still maintain a calm demeanor, who have a positive attitude
and work well in a team environment. People who are warm, outgoing,
authentically amazing and want to be inspired, challenged and proud
of where they work. We look for team members who can connect with
people and reach a level of hospitality that exceeds guests'
Ingredients You'll Bring to the Table
You love food and have the ability to create an experience that is
beyond the everyday. You have a positive attitude and work well in
a team environment. You can connect with people and reach a level
of hospitality that exceeds guests' expectation. You are warm,
outgoing, authentically amazing and want to be inspired, challenged
and proud of where you work, You embody a spirit of
entrepreneurship and mutual respect. You approach every situation
with a YES! attitude and seek to find a solution to all
opportunities that arise.
What Will Be On Your Plate?
Bristol Farms / Lazy Acres Natural Market
Job Title: Sushi Clerk
Department: Sushi Department
Reports To: Sushi Manager
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
The Sushi Clerk prepares sushi and performs the duties listed below
(other duties may be assigned):
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepares sushi in quantities according to menu and number of
persons to be served.
* Prepares all sushi items according to company recipes.
* Prepares all sushi items using proper kitchen equipment.
* Practices all safety procedures within accordance to Bristol
Farms standards and practices as taught in training.
* Maintains a clean work area at all times.
* Follows safety work standards and reports any safety hazards to
supervisors and/or Store Director.
* Serves customers with a smile and a willing attitude. Assures
high sales through establishing relationships with customers to
ensure repeat business.
* Follow the employee handbook at all times, especially on service
standards and appearance.
* At all times meets and exceeds Bristol Farms standards in food,
service, quality, and cleanliness.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Three to six months related experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers.
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out
instructions. Ability to deal with problems and situations that are
Knowledge Of English
This is a customer service driven position. The candidate must have
the ability to communicate in English.
While performing the duties of this job, the Sushi Clerk is
regularly required to stand at least eight (8) hours; walk; use
hands to finger; handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. He or
she frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and is
occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The individual must frequently lift and /or move up to 50
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Why You'll Love Working at Bristol Farms:
* Amazing earning potential, paid weekly!
* A values-based culture that will engage and empower your growth
* A strong training program that will build your restaurant and
guest service skills
* Opportunity for growth within our family of brands
* Benefits available - Including medical, dental, vision, and
* Numerous scholarship opportunities available to full & part time
* 20% discount at all Bristol Farms and Lazy Acres locations
* $60 credit to Shoes for Crews every 6 months of employment
* Job Family Clerk
* Pay Type Hourly
* 018 La Cumbre - Bristol Farms, 3855 State St, Santa Barbara,
California, United States of America
Keywords: Bristol Farms, Santa Barbara , Sushi - Clerk, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!