Company: Covenant Care California, LLC
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Buena Vista Care Center located in Santa Barbara, CA is
a skilled nursing facility dedicated to providing quality health
care as part of the Covenant Care family. Our goal is to meet or
exceed the expectations of those we serve.
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
Our Employees EnjoyAffordable Medical, Dental, Vision401k
Retirement PlanCompany paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and your
birthday!Career advancement opportunitiesTuition ReimbursementPaid
Continuing Education UnitsEmployee Assistance ProgramEmployee
Discounts including Apple Pay Program
- Assists in effectively planning resident specific and
- Assists in organizing and conducting resident specific and
- Maintains activities calendar as required by Activities
Supervisor/Manager or ED.
- Effectively promotes resident participation in activities as
required by Activities Supervisor/Manager or ED.
- Involve resident/family in planning activities, objectives and
goals for the resident.
- Arranges/transports residents to and from activities.
- Implements appropriate behavior management strategies.
- Assumes responsibility in absence of Activities
- Provide timely, accurate and complete resident assessments and
progress notes as assigned.
- Assist in reviewing all resident care plans are individualized,
updated, accurate and timely as assigned. (SNF Only)Minimum
- Must have 2-5 years experience in an activities capacity in a
skilled nursing care facility or other related medical
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.Activity Assistant,
Recreational Assistant, healthcare activity supervisor, West side,
Ventura County, Oxnard, Activity Director
Keywords: Covenant Care California, LLC, Santa Barbara , Activities Assistant, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!