YOUTH SPORTS REFEREE
Company: Channel Islands YMCA
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What does a Youth Sports Referee do?
- Maintaining fair sportsmanship with all YMCA youth sports
players, coaches, and parents.
- Using correct YMCA procedures in refereeing all youth sports
- Responsible for an orderly, clean, and safe playing
- Enforces rules which will ensure a safe, secure
- Responsible for maintaining positive parent/staff
relationships.What we look for in a Youth Sports Instructor:
- Minimum of at least 1 year of experience in a similar
setting.EMPLOYEE BENEFITS FOR PART-TIME EMPLOYEES:
- RETIREMENT: All employees are eligible to participate in the
tax-deferred savings plan by opening a 403(b) Smart Account.
- SICK TIME: Part-time employees earn 1 hour of sick leave for
every 30 hours worked, after 90 day intro period.
- DISCOUNTS: All staff are offered discounts on Aquatics
programs, Sports programs, Youth & Adult Fitness programs,
Afterschool and Schools Out Childcare, Summer Day Camp and Date
Night & Misc. Youth Programs.
- PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Some positions are
eligible for additional trainings and certifications, according to
CEO/Executive Director discretion.
- BONUS PERK: Part-time staff members and full-time 30-hour staff
members receive a free individual membership!#ciymcahigh
Keywords: Channel Islands YMCA, Santa Barbara , YOUTH SPORTS REFEREE, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!