Lead Front Desk Coordinator -$1500 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Smile Brands
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Are you highly organized and passionate about supporting a team
dedicated to providing top notch dental care? Do you know the ins
and outs of the daily operations of a busy dental practice? Do you
enjoy assisting with employee and patient relations, and helping to
give patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these
questions make you smile, read on! We've got the ideal job for you
at the Johnson Family Dental office in Santa Barbara.
Your Role as a Lead Patient Care Coordinator
You'll be an important member of our behind-the-scenes team,
supporting your colleagues and the Office Manager while building
the team as necessary by engaging, retaining and growing talent.
That means assisting with training staff and creating growth
opportunities within the practice. Plus, we'll want you to learn
how to manage the practice within P&L budgetary guidelines and
help us to achieve new revenue goals. You'll also be:
* Overseeing patient scheduling, reviewing collections and
receivables, getting supplies and navigating other operational
* Keeping an eye on staff productivity and supporting the team
* Assisting with staff trainings on patient care, equipment
monitoring, maintenance duties and compliance
* Coordinate with Back office manager the schedule for all
* Meet with the Office Manager, Doctor and Back Office Lead daily
to discuss concerns, the schedule and implement new ideas.
* Supervise all front office staff and arrange trainings as
necessary for additional education.
* Make sure the hygiene schedule is always full and that our
hygiene reappointment rate is at 90%. If necessary meet with the
hygienists to come up with ways to make these goals happen.
* Have monthly reviews with your front office staff to see what
improvements need to be made or what additional information they
need to know.
* Oversee all insurance claims are being sent properly and make
sure over see any that are bounced back get paid.
* Run daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure we are on track
to hit our collection and production goals.
* Complete daily, weekly, monthly checklists and hold your staff
accountable for completing theirs as well.
What's It Like to Work at Johnson Family Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where
you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have
room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and
even the chance to explore new professional options both locally
What We Need From You
* A minimum of 2 years related experience
* A minimum of 2 years experience in leading a team
* Knowledge of dental terminology
* Strong customer service and communication skills
What We'll Offer You
* Unparalleled support to grow your career
* Sign-On Bonus $1500
* A culture that celebrates success and diversity
* Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity
Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an
inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and
text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal
information. You will never be asked for your driver license or
Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we
do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to
purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
Keywords: Smile Brands, Santa Barbara , Lead Front Desk Coordinator -$1500 Sign-on Bonus, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!