Systems Test Engineer
Company: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Systems Engineering Electronic Warfare (EW) Department
requires a Systems Test Engineer committed and passionate about
creating innovative and cost-effective EW Systems Integration,
Verification & Validation (IV&V) solutions to support the EWS
business area relating to Electronic Support (ES) and Electronic
Attack (EA) capability development.
We innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space,
and cyberspace. We march towards a simple vision - one global team
creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer
place. Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or
you are an experienced professional, choose Raytheon if you are
looking for an employer that values your career interests as much
as your personal values.
The Self Protect Systems (SPS) organization is accountable for
IV&V test designs, and develops unique solutions for assessing
EW system performance. It performs test definition, design,
development, integration and build of EW equipment and related Test
and Evaluation Strategies, including and the corresponding planning
and execution of detailed IV&V plans for Raytheon Intelligence
and Space business unit. Solutions can include models, simulations
and special test equipment designed specifically to stimulate,
interrogate and instrument our EW Systems.
Continue to advance in your career with our established career
roadmap where you can function as a key individual contributor or
technical lead of one of our products. With over 50 active
programs, there are multiple opportunities for hands-on integration
and test of our products, design and development of subsystem
architectures and algorithm development of EW capabilities in
signal identification and technique generation. We know you can
choose any company to work for. Explore all options then choose us.
We do work that matters. We offer endless global career development
and growth opportunities. We offer competitive salary and benefits
packages. We employ some really cool, fun and innovative people. We
work every day to foster an inclusive workplace that embraces all
our differences-like race, gender, physical ability or sexual
orientation-as opportunities to expand global growth, build
competitive advantage and drive enterprise collaboration.
Generation of test documentation for verification of components,
Support to Functional Configuration Audits in support of selling
off requirements using test artifacts (procedures, reports).
Derivation of test configurations for exercising the Unit Under
Test in both lab and field environments.
Collaboration with other disciplines in the development of Special
Test Equipment to support system testing.
Technical leadership of small teams which could include multiple
Technical briefing of material to senior engineering
Execution of test activities both in-house and off-site for
demonstration and/or subsystem sell-off.
- Minimum of 5 years of EW/Radar systems engineering experience
- Experience with EW/Radar systems integration, verification and
- Experience in execution and management through the use of test
- Experience in the preparation/revision of test documentation
(plan, procedures and reports).
- Experience with general laboratory test setup and Special Test
Equipment (Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.).
- Experienced presenter preparing and presenting reports and
briefings both orally and written.
- Experienced with leading peers and team members during test
- Familiarity with generation of test configurations for
component or subsystem checkout and verification.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an
active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 24
months) DoD Secret Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data
- Experience troubleshooting, testing and integrating test
- Strong RF experience and knowledge of microwave modules.
- Experience with Special Test Equipment and Modeling and
- Experience with Microsoft Project scheduling activities.
- Technical team leadership experience of minimum of three
- Earned Value Management / Cost Account Management
- Experience leading STE development (and prime hardware) test
- Experience with security requirements related to government
- Experience with requirements verification and tracking tools
such as DOORS.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five
Required Education (including major):
Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or
Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Desired Education (including major):
Master's / Ph.D degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or
We value collaboration and teamwork, passion, integrity, and
continuous improvement. Employees at Raytheon receive an
industry-leading benefits package to include generous paid time
off, employer 401k contributions and 401k matching, excellent
insurance options, parental leave, tuition reimbursement and
advanced degree programs, and more. We offer Relocation Assistance
and Sign-On Bonus.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Electronic Warfare Capabilities
Electronic Warfare Jobs
Keywords: Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Santa Barbara , Systems Test Engineer, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!