We are looking for someone who will thrive in a sales and
service environment. We’ll provide the training you need on an
array of AAA products and services to interface with members with
confidence. This training will help you meet your individual and
team cross-selling and upselling goals. You’ll also have the
opportunity to advance with skill-based pay increases, quarterly
bonuses, and career growth (90% of our managers are promoted from
This is an exciting entry level position in our branch network
and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork
environment interfacing with AAA members.
This position fulfills member requests such as: taking passport
photos, planning road trips, distributing maps and tour books,
cashiering duties, and other services for members. A key
responsibility in this position is processing DMV transactions, as
well as performing Notary processing duties.
Our branch hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9am –
5pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm.
We are closed on Sundays and most holidays.
- Experience in retail sales, banking or similar customer
- Proven ability to exceed assigned sales or service quality
- Ability to work overtime including Saturdays
- Experience with Microsoft Office basics
- Ability to pass Notary Public Licensing exam
- Ability to travel for training programs at a remote
- A high school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of background check and drug
- Must obtain notary public commission within 12 months of date
of hire and must maintain notary commission for duration of
employment in position.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest
federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in
21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand
recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly
growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.