Facilities Technician II - Hotel
Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Under the direction of the Project Manager, Construction, the
Facilities Technician II, Hotel is responsible for preventative and
repair maintenance activities for the Hotel Corque facilities.
Specializes in one or more of the following areas: paint and finish
touch up, wall paper repair, carpet repair, plumbing repair, HVAC
filter replacement, Audio Visual and general building or equipment
maintenance utilizing any combination of these skills.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Two years of experience as a maintenance or general specialist
in a specific trade or related field.
- Knowledge of applicable, regulations, rules, procedures, and
administration is required.
- Ability to operate cleaning machines and equipment.
- Basic mechanical ability is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to effectively establish priorities and meet
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Must be able to speak, read, and write legibly in English
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Current Driver's License with an acceptable driving
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Facilities Technician II - Hotel, Other , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!