Sales Representative, Community Association
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Hi, We're AppFolio
We're innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We're more
than just a software company - we're a cloud-based powerhouse that
creates products to make our customers' lives easier. We're
revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas,
your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on
We love where we work, and you can, too.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated,
experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to
sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Residential Property
The Community Association (CA) Sales Representative is
responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and
strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from
marketing sourced meetings. Motivating property management
companies to evaluate and buy AppFolio by effectively demonstrating
and selling remotely.
Our CA Sales Representatives make great pay including uncapped
incentives for over achievement, and are supported with exceptional
training with continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and
are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales
goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships
with customers, prospects and team members.
What You Will Do:
- Deep understanding of the Community Association industry.
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct
prospecting and lead follow.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about
Appfolio Property Manager.
- Effectively driving AppFolio's sales process from engagement to
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily
key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to
- Community Association or Homeowner Association Industry
- 4+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales
methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through
prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Powerpoint,
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
Keywords: AppFolio, Santa Barbara , Sales Representative, Community Association, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!