Merchandise Manager, Teva & Sanuk DTC
Company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Merchandise Manager (MM) is responsible for developing,
executing, and communicating Merchandising strategies for the North
America Teva and Sanuk Ecommerce businesses. The MM will engage
with Brand Product and Marketing, Wholesale, DTC Planning, Demand
Planning, Supply Planning, Performance Marketing, and e-Commerce
teams to deliver the overall assortment plans and corporate
business plans for sales and merchandise gross margin. This
position manages a team of 2 buyers/assistant buyers and is a key
strategic leader of our Teva and Sanuk Ecommerce team.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited
Serve as a savvy and passionate advocate for the Teva and Sanuk
brands and product.
Lead the creation of seasonal assortments and style-color
forecasts for Ecommerce, supporting brand strategies while
delivering channel targets.
Deliver the business in-season, developing data-based insights
and action plans and coordinating cross-functionally.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in ways of working. Pioneer
best practices and advocate for meaningful, enhancements and
process changes .Approach change with a holistic people, resources,
and process lens.
Who You Are
- An advocate for the team and business
- Able to identify the big picture and the details
- Able to partner and influence across a matrixed
- Demonstrated track record of analyzing and delivering financial
We'd love to hear from people with
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- 5+ years of Merchandising or Buying experience
- 2+ years managing others
- Footwear and Apparel experience preferred
- Excellent experience with Excel and retail planning
What We'll Give You -
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We've created a variety of
competitive compensation programs to foster career development,
reward success and to show our employees just how much they're
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial
goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our
plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and
invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with
family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans
support our employees' needs to get out, get healthy and come back
stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the
Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous
discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea
of pursuing passion. That's why we offer extensive opportunities
and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There's nothing basic about our
comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at
work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Santa Barbara , Merchandise Manager, Teva & Sanuk DTC, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!