Nursing Supervisor (RN)
Company: Covenant Care
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Status - part time
- Shift - weekend days (7a-3p), evenings (3p-11p)
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an
integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to
achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the BUENA VISTA CARE CENTER team, you will manage
nursing department services on a day-to-day basis to achieve the
identified clinical and operational results.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the working State.
- Must have expereince working is a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to examine and verify financial
documents and reports.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement,
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies &
procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality
- Must have basic knowledge of professional, State, Federal and
- Prefer minimum 1 year experience as a supervisor in a hospital,
long-term care facility, or other related health care
Keywords: Covenant Care, Santa Barbara , Nursing Supervisor (RN), Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!