Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Hi, We're AppFolio.
We're innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We're more
than just a software company - we're a cloud-based powerhouse that
creates products to make our customers' lives easier. We're
revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas,
your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on
We love where we work, and you can, too.
The Marketing Operations Manager will support the marketing team
by driving overall efficiency and effectiveness in team training &
enablement and resource management. This role reports into the
Senior Manager of Marketing Resources and sits within the Marketing
Operations and Analytics Team.
Optimize Team Training and Enablement
- Own the onboarding of new Marketing team ensuring the process
is smooth and efficient with very positive feedback from new hires
within their first 30 days.
- Develop and maintain a Marketing onboarding process for new
employees with the goal to constantly improve our Marketing
- Add new and existing employees to the right email and slack
groups without any delay.
- Remove employees from lists as they leave the team.
- Marketing seating, IT, and equipment needs are addressed in a
- Coordinate and consolidate the team needs with facilities and
IT, including computer/software/equipment needs, office supplies,
ergonomic evaluations, quarterly seating changes/dept. moves, and
other as needed.
- Ensure the onboarding ppt template is up to date and has all
information needed for new hires.
- Manage user licenses for Marketing & BDR technology - ensuring
all new and existing employees have the technology they need and
that we are not paying for licenses we do not use.
- Maintain a list of user licenses in Airtable.
- Create technology enablement materials
- Create a video tutorial for our 15 highest use marketing
technologies that any team member can watch at any time.
- Build a Marketing team quarterly training & enablement
- Coordinate a quarterly team calendar that supports education,
connection, celebration and team meetings.
- Build a resource list of training opportunities including
conferences, in-house training options from HR, and Online learning
tools. Track team and individual training quarterly.
- Support planning of the quarterly team education event.
- Evaluate and Implement small technology projects as
Create Marketing Resource Management Efficiency
- Document budget management and accrual processes.
- Conduct forecast and tagging audits and drive effective
behavior/create efficiencies by communicating opportunities for
improvement/efficiencies to teams/individuals.
- Close the month; i.e. run, reconcile and submit monthly accrual
reports to the accounting team. Review and answer accounting and
- Confirm spend and reconcile variances between finance actuals
- Review data and determine variance drivers. Identify and
communicate areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain a timeline/checklist for the annual
planning process and report progress weekly to key marketing
stakeholders and leadership.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of related marketing operations experience
- Allocadia experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with
a high level of accuracy
Keywords: AppFolio, Santa Barbara , Marketing Operations Manager, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!