Discoveries in Santa Barbara is currently hiring for a Preschool
Teacher, Toddler Teacher, and Substitute Teachers! Apply today to
join this great center!!
Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company
that offers you more including the opportunity to earn an ECE
college degree for free!
Are you a natural teacher or caregiver for young children? If
building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons
is the place for you!
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments
where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to
contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one
of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For," we invite you to
take your career to the next level by offering you MORE,
- Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, and
paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an
engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your
observations of children's interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones
of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience
- Must meet state requirements for Teacher and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- 12 ECE units completed required: Child Development, Child
Family Community, and 2 curriculum courses. If applying for an
Infant or Toddler position the Infant/Toddler class is required as
one of the curriculum courses
- AA/BA/CDA in Early Childhood Education preferred
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- Demonstrated experience working with children or excellent
customer service experience
- Minimum 6 ECE units
Full-time and part-time positions available. Complete your
online application today for immediate consideration. Applications
are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications.
- Benefits may vary dependent upon part-time or full-time
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that
promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.
Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in
the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO -
Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act
(FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis.