Associate Product Line Manager- HOKA
Company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Title: Associate Product Line Manager
Reports to: Senior Product Line Manager - Performance
Location: Goleta, CA
The Associate Product Line Manager serves as an introductory
product role with one of the fastest growing brands on the planet.
They are responsible for managing inline footwear projects each
product season and lends a hand in product systems management. An
excellent candidate for this role is eager to learn, passionate
about getting people moving and excited to gain experience
building, managing and curating a business through a product
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited
- Product management from line planning, brief, triad teamwork
and finally handoff to Global Marketing, Merchandising and Sales
- Drive towards product KPI attainment individually and
- Cultivate and hone skills in consumer insights gathering
- Aid and support the HOKA Product Coordinator with systems,
information gathering and vetting of system accuracy.
Who You Are
You're inspired by seeing what your fellow humans can achieve
and want to play a part in providing solutions that allow more
athletes, whatever their aim, to fly over the earth. You're someone
who enjoys thinking creatively while always keeping perspective on
the end goal. You have a genuine curiosity of how the world of
product plays only a part of bringing a brand to life and are eager
to give your perspective on influencing that landscape.
We'd love to hear from people with
- 1-3 years of related experience that could include retail,
sales, marketing, product line management, merchandising, product
development or design.
- Industry experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Desire to travel when necessary.
What We'll Give You -
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We've created a variety of
competitive compensation programs to foster career development,
reward success and to show our employees just how much they're
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial
goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our
plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and
invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with
family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans
support our employees' needs to get out, get healthy and come back
stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the
Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous
discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea
of pursuing passion. That's why we offer extensive opportunities
and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There's nothing basic about our
comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at
work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Santa Barbara , Associate Product Line Manager- HOKA, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!