Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Bartender serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to
Casino guests. Generates beverage checks and processes payments as
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Previous experience in bartending, serving or related
- Must be certified in an approved alcoholic awareness
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TIPS certification card.
- Knowledge of wine, beer, and cocktail drink offerings, and how
to prepare/serve them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Basic knowledge of Point-of-Sale (POS) systems.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills, with a strong
attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with work hours including nights, weekends,
- Ability to uphold department and company standards of etiquette
and guest service while in the presence of guests and other Team
- Must obtain food handler card within 30 days of
- Must obtain mandatory alcohol sales and handling training
within 30 days of employment and must be retrained every two
- Must be 21 years of age or older to sell or serve distilled
spirits. Team Members under 21 but at least 18 years of age may
sell or serve beer and wine in non-gaming areas.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Bartender, Other , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!