Associate Integration Engineer
Company: Procore Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Procore's Customer Success organization is looking for an
entry-level Associate Integration Engineer to test, prototype, and
manage product issues and releases. If you can work in a fast-paced
environment, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, and
deliver high-quality work-read on!
As an Associate Integration Engineer and a critical member of
the Tech Services Development team, you'll work on integration
projects while managing integrations and other technical services.
You'll work with colleagues and clients to support the development
efforts by managing technical documentation, test environments,
testing scenarios, and prototyping/testing 3rd party APIs. This
role is a tremendous opportunity to help our teams build solutions
that support the backbone operations of our clients and increase
the value they realize using our software.
This position reports to the Manager, Technical Services and
will be based in our Portland, OR, or Carpinteria, CA, or Austin,
TX offices. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You'll Do:
- Create field mapping & technical project documentation
- Setting up dev/test environments and execute testing
- Prototype and manual testing for new integrations and new
features on existing integrations
- Develop unit tests for existing and new integration
- Test 3rd party APIs and documenting issues, feature requests,
- Conduct quality assurance for releases and updates
- Assist with product documentation, tutorials, guides, and
- Analyze integration requirements and perform gap analysis;
craft and contribute to technical project documents
- Escalate, triage, and aid in the resolution of issues
- Serve as an escalation point for internal support teams on
existing products and projects
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or 1+ years of equivalent
- Strong ability to learn new technical concepts, programs, and
languages; including iPaaS, REST, SOAP, XML, SQL,
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail;
excellent verbal and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the
world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that
helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail
centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have
worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your
work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check
us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all
backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive
environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on
the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation,
race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions-both
personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing
benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness,
Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members.
Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health
care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan,
enrichment and development programs, and friends and family
Keywords: Procore Technologies, Inc., Santa Barbara , Associate Integration Engineer, Other , Carpinteria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!