Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Landscape Gardener performs horticultural and landscaping
activities affecting the casino and hotel grounds, off-site
properties, and/or any other assigned areas.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Two years of related experience.
- Basic knowledge and maintenance of native, adaptive, and
- Basic knowledge of plant types, trees, shrubs, groundcovers,
and weed species.
- Basic knowledge of pruning, planting, staking, and
- Basic knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Ability to use machines, equipment, and tools used in
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Landscape Gardener, Other , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!