Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direction of the Valet Operations Manager, the Valet
Manager facilitates the efficient operation and function of the
- High School Diploma or GED certificate.
- One year experience in transportation including six months at
the supervisor level.
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office
applications such as Word and Excel, e-mail and Internet.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, rules and procedures, and
administration is required.
- Proven supervisory skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality, sales, marketing,
promotions, and/or public relations is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of basic leadership and management skills and
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Valid California Driver's License and an acceptable driving
- Must be able to drive a manual and automatic vehicle.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Valet Manager, Other , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!