The Custodial Technician operates within a crew to clean, repair
and maintain the carpets and floors in all areas of the casino
including but not limited to: the main floor, stairways,
administrative offices, dining areas, Table Games pits, Poker Room,
Bingo, bathrooms, Team Member lounge and locker rooms. The
Custodial Technician may also be assigned the following facilities
maintenance duties: cleaning outdoor facilities, furniture
upholstery repair, pool maintenance, ceiling tile cleaning, air
duct cleaning and/or box bailing.
Starting Pay: $15.00/Hour
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Must be capable of operating cleaning machines and
- Must possess basic mechanical knowledge and ability.
- Capable of lifting substantial weight and using simple
- Must be able to read and write legibly in the English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Must be able to prioritize and complete tasks within time
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference