Group Product Manager
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Hi, We're AppFolio.
We're innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We're more
than just a software company - we're a cloud-based powerhouse that
creates products to make our customers' lives easier. We're
revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas,
your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on
We love where we work, and you can, too.
As a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating
a vision of desired capabilities of our enterprise Business Systems
platform to enable and support our business strategy and priorities
as we scale for long-term growth. A a product leader will own and
drive the roadmap and execution towards achieving this vision.
- In partnership with the Product Development team, Business
Systems technical leadership and Functional leads, create a future
state multi-year roadmap of desired capabilities for the enterprise
Business Systems platform, aligned to business strategy/priorities
and to scale for growth.
- Lead identification, planning and delivery of key Company
- Identify and realize opportunities to optimize and create
efficiencies across functional teams' use of the Business Systems
- Deliver business and functional requirements of the Business
Systems platform in support of business priorities. The solutions
provided to these teams enable rapid growth and scale across the
- Develop a deep understanding of the functional teams' Business
Systems platform needs and integration strategies with functional
- Develop a deep understanding of the product roadmaps and
Business Systems platform needs related to new and changing product
- Create a roadmap and execution plan for delivering towards the
desired future vision and needed capabilities.
- Lead alignment with Segment Product leaders on 1-3 year product
roadmap and identification of Go-To-Market dependencies to
eliminate misalignments and fire drills.
- Develop and report on business impact and time to market
enabled by Business Systems technology platforms.
- Apply agile mindset and iterative planning approach to Business
Systems development to reduce rework, churn and increase velocity
- Leverage lean startup and experiment methodology to identify
and deliver business value in small increments.
- The organization can articulate the success and traction
metrics associated with business systems priorities.
- Strong product and technical background with a track record of
hands-on experience building technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development practices.
- Strong business acumen with ability to synthesize business
requirements to inform long-term product strategy.
- Successful track record of defining and delivering on a product
vision and a multi-year product roadmap and drive alignment across
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience navigating and
influencing in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to be solution-oriented and focused on scrappy ways to
solve problems with a long-term strategic outlook.
- Self-starter and a proven team player in a high
- Exceptional written and presentation skills.
- 10+ years of software product management experience with at
least 4 years building enterprise tools and solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, SalesLoft and Jira
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or equivalent experience is
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to
revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great
software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps
our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their
businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate
vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out
Keywords: AppFolio, Santa Barbara , Group Product Manager, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!