* * Goleta, California
Job Title:Associate Photographer
Reports to:Studio Manager
Location: Goleta, CA Studio
The Associate Photographer is analytical, creative and a great
problem solver. The Associate Photographer will support the other
Photographers and Post Production team, as well as any Brands
ecommerce and creative needs. A strong candidate for this role is,
very detail orientated, has a positive collaborative attitude and
is process orientated.
Your Impact The primary functions of this role, include but are
not limited to:
* 1. Photographing, styling, cleaning, adjusting lighting, color
correcting and using Photoshop to liquify imagery. styling, * 2.
Working collaboratively across entire Studio Team on a daily
* 3. Apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and
understand changing workflow.
* 4. Developing and working to improve processes and Brand style
Who You Are
-Open minded with a growth mindset. Able to communicate and
clearly define solutions.
Wed love to hear from people with
* Degree / Certificate or specific education in digital
photographic imaging principles and techniques * 3+ years studio
product photography experience * Technical understanding and
operational familiarity with current photographic equipment,
knowledge of Canon and 360 rotators a plus.
* Exceptional experience in photographic lighting techniques.
* Advanced skills with imaging and retouching software, Adobe
Photoshop 2021 and Capture One 12 knowledge a must.
* Experience with Mac computers, Wacom and familiarity with
* Workfront and Bynder knowledge a plus, but not required.
What We'll Give You
* Competitive Pay and Bonuses - Weve created a variety of
competitive compensation programs to foster career development,
reward success and to show our employees just how much theyre
* Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals
our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans
provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and
invest in the future.
* Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with
family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans
support our employees needs to get out, get healthy and come back
stronger than ever.
* Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the
Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous
discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool
extras * Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the
idea of pursuing passion. Thats why we offer extensive
opportunities and support for personal and professional
* Health and Wellness - Theres nothing basic about our
comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at
work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors
prohibited by law.