Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The Designer II responsible for creating design solutions that
are consistent and strategically aligned with the Chumash Casino
Resort (CCR) brand across media and promotions. The Designer II
will be relied upon to produce work on a variety of small to medium
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Three years' design experience with a design firm, ad agency,
or retail in-house agency.
- Experience in graphic design, typography, photo composition,
retouching, layout best practices with a critical eye for kerning,
leading, grids, space relationship, style guides, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of print design, digital design and
- Intermediate proficiency and experience with the full Adobe
Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Strong advocate of brand discipline and brand consistency.
- Proficiency with Apple Macintosh computers; Microsoft Office
products and database applications; e-mail and internet.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with outside agencies, vendors and other team members.
- Proven ability to effectively work within a team.
- Ability to foster an environment of teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong initiative, highly self-motivated, willingness to
approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to effectively establish priorities and meet
- Ability to handle pressure well, multi-task, and shift
priorities as situations arise.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Designer II, Other , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!