* * Goleta, California
* * US - CA Remote San Francisco
* * US - WA Remote Seattle
* * US - CA Remote Los Angeles
* * US - OR Remote Portland
Job Title:Graphic Designer
Reports to:Creative Director
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development and
production of a wide variety of visual communication assets for use
in print, digital and other media. Reporting to the Creative
Director, they work to uphold Tevas visual brand standards, and
ensure delivery of best-in-class designs and production files for a
wide variety of projects. They have a strong sense of the Teva
brand, are always up-to-date on the latest design trends / best
practices, and contribute to Tevas creative culture.
Taking direction from the Creative Director and Senior
Designers, they utilize skills in layout, typography, photo
retouching and file preparation to execute on deliverables for (but
not limited to) global campaigns and marketing initiatives, key
retail accounts, social channels, brand guidelines and events /
They work closely with the Senior Producer to keep all assets
organized and accessible to the wider marketing team.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited
* Takes direction from senior team members and uses skills in
graphic design to execute on assets and materials for global
campaigns and marketing initiatives, key retail accounts, social
channels, brand guides, events / activations, and more.
* Prepares and produces final production files and mechanicals for
* Prepares final production files for digital assets.
* Responsible for the storage, organization and management of
production files, photographic assets and other project
* Assists in the creation of brand decks, shot lists, and
supporting materials for creative concepts and photoshoots.Works
with the Deckers photo studio to maintain and uphold product
Who You Are
* Exceptionally detail oriented, especially when it comes to
file preparations, color, photography, typography, layout and
maintaining brand standards.
* Ability to take direction and work within project parameters and
* Ability to work with minimum supervision in a timely manner.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Highly organized and proficient in file / asset management *
Knowledgeable in current and historical design terminology, trends
Wed love to hear from people with
* Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equivalent training and
* 2+ years job related experience in graphic design across
print, digital, and other media.
* Expert level skill in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator, Bridge and Lightroom.
* Experience preparing final production files for print
* Strong design skills in layout and typography.
* Comprehensive understanding of digital photography.
* Intermediate photo retouching and color correcting skills.
What We'll Give You
* Competitive Pay and Bonuses - Weve created a variety of
competitive compensation programs to foster career development,
reward success and to show our employees just how much theyre
* Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals
our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans
provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and
invest in the future.
* Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with
family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans
support our employees needs to get out, get healthy and come back
stronger than ever.
* Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the
Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous
discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool
extras * Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the
idea of pursuing passion. Thats why we offer extensive
opportunities and support for personal and professional
* Health and Wellness - Theres nothing basic about our
comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at
work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors
prohibited by law.