Company: eTeam Inc.
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 1, 2021
This person will be trained to do Virtual Visit check in, chart
prep and phone calls. This is a new role for the Medial
JOB PURPOSE: Performs reception, scheduling, patient registration,
and clerical duties in the physicians offices. Uses hospital
computer systems to access information and complete other clerical
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Responsible for patient scheduling and registering patients into
hospital information system. Percentage of time: 35%
2. Answers and directs phone calls. Percentage of time: 40%
3. Sorts and distributes department faxes and mail. Percentage of
4. Greets patients and answers their questions. Percentage of time:
5. May be responsible for collection of payments for physicians.
Percentage of time: 5%
6. Responsible for maintaining reception area clean. Percentage of
Minimum: Basic MS Word & min. 35 wpm typing speed.
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) required.
YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Minimum: Six months clerical experience.
Preferred: Six months clerical experience in a medical
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
Demonstrates initiative and self-improvement in job knowledge and
Strong interpersonal skills that reflect a positive attitude and a
sense of commitment to our patients, work associates and
COMMUNICATION SKILLS The employee communicates effectively. Ability
to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
OTHER Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Santa Barbara , Receptionist, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!