Do you have a background in technical writing and in need of
some part-time work?
Our fast-growing client has an immediate need for a part-time,
temporary Technical Writer to help develop all software and
hardware documentation that pertains to the full line of particle
size instrumentation that is designed and manufactured by the
This position is expected to be Part-Time, working between 10-30
hours per week. The work hours each day are flexible!
Responsibilities: -Maintain communications with Product Manager,
Sales Manager, Applications Chemists and Field Service
- Interact with engineering and programming staff on a
consistent basis to learn of fixes, changes, and upgrades made to
all software packages.
- Develop and test standard operating procedures (SOP???s), user
manuals, and validation/calibration protocols for particle
- Develop software documentation for industry standards (e.g. 21
CFR Part 11 compliance)
-Develop and compile technical information for sales meetings
and industry presentations.
- Print and assemble manuals for delivery with
-Maintain assigned areas to highest level of organization and
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
Skills: - Excellent verbal and written English language
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe
Photoshop, ACT Database software, Constant Contact and E-mail
Experience: 1-4 years
Qualifications: - Strong background/experience in technical
- Bachelor of Science in Science or Engineering related
Apply with resume TODAY to be considered for this wonderful
Please call Brooks at 805-683-1600 to inquire personally.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work
happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your
employment needs and then work