Company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Payroll Specialist will support the North America (US and
Canada) payroll team during two bi-weekly payroll periods
(alternating weeks). Deckers is looking for a excellent candidate
well versed in US State Tax, US Federal Tax and Canadian
Provincial. This position will support, guide and mentor the
payroll representatives, review manual calculations and offer
reporting assistance to internal departments in the company.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited
- US/Canada Tax supervision and adjustments
- Ensure data integrity during all imports
- Maintain outbound GL information
- Year end preparation and vendor management
Who You Are
- Able to mentor and guide more inexperienced payroll
Work as a customer service representative to all Deckers
Be precise, organized and always looking for a better way
We'd love to hear from people with
7 years payroll tax experience
APA Certified Payroll Professionals
What We'll Give You -
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We've created a variety of
competitive compensation programs to foster career development,
reward results and to show our employees just how much they're
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial
goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our
plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and
invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with
family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans
support our employees' needs to get out, get healthy and come back
stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the
Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous
discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea
of pursuing passion. That's why we offer extensive opportunities
and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There's nothing basic about our
comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at
work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or
any other factors prohibited b
Keywords: Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Santa Barbara , Payroll Specialist, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!