Customer Care Representative
Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Customer Care Representative answers inbound calls from new
and existing customers with the goal of increasing business,
customer satisfaction, and customer retention. Uses experience and
knowledge of the property's amenities and services to handle
general inquiries and problems, to provide information as needed,
and to make property-wide reservations, including room, dining, and
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- One year of experience in a AAA Four Diamond-rated hotel is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills with demonstrated
patience and tact.
- Must be able to listen effectively.
- Knowledge of call center technology and general office
- Proficient in computers, including the internet and Microsoft
Office applications such as Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task between multiple software
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational and
- Must be able to evaluate alternatives and make appropriate
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned tasks within deadlines,
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may
include nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it
is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming
back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and
rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package,
exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities
continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash
Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas
Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal
Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Customer Care Representative, Other , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!